18043 NE 132nd St, Redmond WA 98052
Send questions and corrections to: email@example.com
Report generated by MagiCensus Deluxe v5.1.0 on 29 June 2017
1. ADAM FRED1 SCHAD was born between 1851 and 1874, and died between 1910 and 1984.
He married in Caledonia, Kent Co., Michigan, United States, on 22 Feb. 1888, (NC-113) LOTTA LOVINA THALER, daughter of (NC-67) Joseph and (AQJ-19) Lucy (VAUGHN) THALER, who was born on 11 Nov. 1868 in Michigan[2, 3], and died on 22 May 1933 in Wayland, Allegan Co., Michigan.
1. Vaughn Family Bible, The Holy Bible (New York: American Bible Society, 1848); privately held by David Thaler, Lowell MI 49331. Presented to Miss Lucy Vaughn by her granmother Betsy Vaughn. Miss Lucy Vaughn, Trumbull Ohio, 1861.
Presented to David G. Thaler by his mother Mrs. Lucy Thaler, Moline Michigan, August 1919.
Presented to Orion J. Thaler by the David Thaler estate, 1962.
When I am dead and out of mind
In this Book my name you find
And when my name you plainly see
You cannot help remembering me
2. 1870 United States Federal Census, Leighton Twp., Allegan Co., Michigan, 16, dwelling 115, family 121; digital images, Ancestry.com (http://www.ancestry.com).
3. 1880 United States Federal Census, Leighton, Allegan Co., Michigan, 39, dwelling 90, family 92; digital images, Ancestry.com (http://www.ancestry.com).
4. "Michigan Marriages 1868-1925," database, FamilySearch.org (https://www.familysearch.org/s/collection/show#uri=http://search-api:8080/searchapi/search/collection/1452395).
5. "Michigan, Deaths and Burials Index, 1867-1995," database, Ancestry.com (http://search.ancestry.com/search/db.aspx?dbid=2549 : accessed 27 November 2011), Lottie Lavina Schad.